Friday, August 15, 2014

Real Mama Joy!

COMING SOON . . .

So tonight I got to do something I've been hoping to do for a long time.

On September 5th of this year, I will officially have been a blogger for five years. I have had over 25,000 pageviews on my blog. Nothing amazing, I know, but not too shabby either. When I began my blog, it was just basically going to be an online journal. Now, I have a bigger vision.

As a writer and as a mother, my blog is where I share my experience.

So, tonight, we purchased my own domain!

My hope is that on September 5th, I will be able to publish and release my new blog, www.realmamajoy.com !!!

As of now, if you head on over there, there's nothing to see. I am working hard on learning how to use WordPress and putting new material together to publish. There is definitely a learning curve, so whether or not all of this is released on September 5th remains to be seen. I would rather try to do it well than pressure myself to do it quickly in order to meet that deadline.

Once I have transferred my blog over, Mamma Vintage will be a thing of the past.

For now, just know that while you may not be seeing very much new material here at Mamma Vintage, it is only because Real Mama Joy is coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Mamma Vintage! I love to hear your thoughts and experiences.