Friday, January 24, 2014

Loving Mama Like a Two Year Old

"You're a good mother," Veronica told me this morning, again as I was brushing her hair. She tells me this frequently.

"Thank you. You're a good daughter," I answer and smile.

"I wouldn't go anywhere without you," she tells me. "And I would go anywhere with you."

I repeat what she said back to her, making sure I understood what she said. She nods her little head, confirming that I had understood. I look at her with joy and admiration.

"What?" she asks, curious about my look.

"You're just so sweet," I explain.

"I love you," Veronica says.

"I love you too."

What an amazing way to start my day! How I LOVE that little girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Mamma Vintage! I love to hear your thoughts and experiences.