Monday, January 6, 2014

Resolution

While taking down the Christmas decorations last weekend, I tried to organize them in a way so that they will be easy to put up next year.

Next year. What will our life look like a year from now?

A year ago, I was going to Alicia's bachelorette party. A year ago, I was praying every single day for another baby. Since then, I found out I was pregnant, went through another pregnancy, labor and brought Teresa into the world. A lot can change in a year!

A lot can change in a day, in an hour, in a moment. And so many moments will pass between now and the next Christmas season. I pray that by 2015, we will be better in mind, in body and in Spirit. I pray that we will have the grace to take on whatever the year brings us.

I have two 2014 resolutions:

1. Lose the baby weight.

and

2. Enjoy the moments that pass by with full awareness that I have no idea what our life will be look like when 2015 arrives.

Pictures taken for our Church directory
Five kiddos looking at the camera AND smiling?! A Christmas miracle!
The boys
The girls
My love







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Mamma Vintage! I love to hear your thoughts and experiences.