Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Saint John Bosco Homeschool Academy

That's the name of our homeschool! And at the end of this school year, homeschooling is ever-present in my mind (actually, it always is). This year has been a real roller coaster.

I have spent so much time this year studying different approaches to homeschooling in the hope to find "the way we do it." Reading so much has been very helpful, but also very overwhelming. In order to organize and sort through some of my thoughts, I am going to spend some time writing about what I've learned.

Our homeschool has its own blog, which is new in the past few months. It is where I will be sharing about our homeschooling journey. Also, occasionally it will be a place where the children share about what they are learning.

So if you are interested in learning more about homeschooling and how we do it, check out Saint John Bosco Homeschool Academy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Mamma Vintage! I love to hear your thoughts and experiences.