Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Veronica!

I have shared many posts in the past two weeks about discovering each pregnancy and the experience of each birth. When Veronica was born, I wrote a post about that birth experience here.

I can scarcely believe that was two years ago! Time moves so quickly. I have really enjoyed the process of writing these posts and reliving those memories. They are each so dear to my heart and I am so happy that I have taken the time to write them all down.

Like each of my children, Veronica is a part of me that I knew existed before she was conceived. I have dreamt of each of them since I was a little girl. I have envisioned for so long a girl who watches me put on lipstick, who bakes with me, who loves dresses as much as I do, who loves to cuddle and hug and kiss and hold hands, who sings at the top of her lungs, who loves to dance as much as I do, who loves babies and who I get to teach to be a woman who loves life, who loves God and who may someday love her own husband and children.

She is here. 

What a grand blessing she is to me!

Happy 2nd birthday Veronica!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Mamma Vintage! I love to hear your thoughts and experiences.